Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Crazy

It's been a crazy couple of days at work! We have a huge project that we were told about on Monday morning and it is due tomorrow morning. Not much notice and quite a bit of stress. So long hours and a bit of panic in my world. I'll actually be glad to go to class tomorrow to get a break from the craziness. Go figure!

With all the hours at work it has really helped to keep my mind off the other stuff. I figure that is never a bad thing. I did get a nice bouquet of flowers today from the adoption agency and a very thoughtful card. That was a nice surprise. And luckily for me everyone at work is getting used to this whole routine so they don't make a big deal out of it anymore. That helps. I hate talking about it and hate that look people give you when they feel sorry for you. It reminds me of when my mom died. I hate that look!

So off to bed for me so I can get to work early.

Jessie

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I like staying busy when things are rough too. Have a great day! I hope things start looking up.