Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Early

Well I woke up at 5:00 and couldn't go back to sleep... So I've worked out, done a load of laundry, gotten ready for work, read my people magazine, and now I'm just waiting. I would go to the office but today my mom leaves for Chicago so I am going out to her place to have breakfast with her. I wanna see her before she leaves today. But I don't want to get out there before she wakes up. That would be bad!

Have my diabetes class again tonight. Last night wasn't bad. It was the nutritionist and I like that. Tonight is the pharmacist and I'm kinda dreading that.

It rained more last night. So my tulips look fabulous this morning! I love the rain. It feels like we haven't had any in forever. Watch now that it has started it won't stop and I'll be complaining about my flowers being flooded in a couple weeks. There is just no in between in good old Kansas.

Jessie

No comments: