Saturday, April 01, 2006

Packing

Heather and I head for Indiana tomorrow for the funeral. Mom and Betty head to Chicago tomorrow for more chemo. Boy we are fun travelers. We used to go places for vacation. Now we just travel for bad news stuff. Oh how our lives have changed...

It was a beautiful day today. Windy but very nice. It actually got up to 75. I was digging that! Tomorrow I'm wearing my capri's and flip and flops. I figure if I'm riding in a car all day I'm gonna be comfy!

I really don't want mom to go to Chicago this time. For some reason I'm just really not wanting her to go. I think it's because she has been doing so good the past couple of days and I just don't want her to get sick again. It's very selfish really. But it's just the way it is.

I won't post while we are gone. So if you don't see a post till Wed. that is why. So don't start emailing all worried.... I'm just away from the computer!

Jessie

No comments: