Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sites

Okay I haven't done a favorite things list in awhile. And I don't really have a lot of favorite things right now. But I do have a couple favorite sites...

www.oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com
This site is pretty awesome. Very creative idea and fun to watch and see how it unfolds...

www.tourettesguy.com
This site is too dang funny! It is so sick and wrong but the videos are hilarious!!!! When I'm upset this can make me laugh every time!

www.backtothebible.org
I like this site because it gives you a guide so you can read the bible in a year. It tells you what versus to read each day so you get through the whole thing. Pretty cool

www.luckyyoupsc.com
My lovely friend Sharon whose husband Jeremy has cancer runs this site. She has created an awesome spa collection of amazing soaps, lotions, bath salts, etc. Please read the About Us section. She shares their story and it's pretty awesome.

That's what I know

Jessie

No comments: