Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Office

Well we went and took a tour of our new office today. They are moving us on Thursday. The building is much nicer than the one we are in now. Cleaner, better condition, better location. The building has two floors. The whole thing is ours but right now people are still in the upstairs. They won't be out till the end of August I guess. So they are putting us all in the basement. Not just the people in my office but also our business office people too. We have three offices in town now and they are combining us in the basement. Which means it is way small.

They have one room for like 8 of us. I don't know how it will ever work. They don't even have dividers in the room so when we are on the phones or even just talking it is gonna be crazy loud not to mention we are gonna be like sardines. I think eventually when we get upstairs it will be nice but right now it's gonna SUCK! I'm really not looking forward to it.

Well I better get off of here and finish some things up. Have a great night!

Jessie

No comments: