Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth of July

Well it's the fourth of July. Just kinda another day around here. We did all of our celebrating over the weekend so now I'm just being a bum. Went out to mom's during the day and hung out. She slept a long time so Betty and I did a puzzle. Now I'm home and I'm gonna do some laundry and think about all the reasons that I don't want to go back to work tomorrow morning....

My weird neighbor guy that lives two houses down. Have I told you all about him. He is the one that yells at his kid at all the time and beats his dog. He also yells constantly. He must be hard of hearing because he doesn't talk in a normal tone. VERY LOUD ALL THE TIME.

Well he has a new friend. This single mom with three out of control kids and a nasty looking little dog moved in beside him. They are for sure my future clients! She seems to be missing all the fries from her happy meal. Dumber than a box of rocks. Well they have been talking or well yelling at one another for a couple days now. Last night Lena started going crazy at about midnight. So I got up to check things out. And loud man was yelling at dumb girl and they were making plans for a bar-be-que today. Why they were doing that in the middle of the night I do not know.

But today when I left to go to mom's they were hanging out in his yard together. Keep in mind it hasn't been mowed in 3 weeks and is about up to his waist. But they were hanging out. I think they forgot to cook the hotdogs because some of her dirty little kids were wandering around eating raw ones and throwing things at their dog. What a great family picture!!! I swear I have to move.

Jessie

No comments: