Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sister Points

I scored big sister points today. Heather came home for the weekend and brought her friend Shanae with her. I made them spaghetti for lunch. Spaghetti is Heather's favorite meal so I got some points there. But she took her first bite and started to cry. No it wasn't that horrible! I did it perfectly, because it tasted just like Mom's. Once she quit crying she told me that she didn't think she would ever taste that again. So big sister points for me. I can cook mom's spaghetti. I'm sure glad I paid attention to how she made it!!!

We picked up Lena from the vet today. She is doing really well. She isn't as hyper as usual but she doesn't appear to have any pain. Just tired I think.

We went to the Octoberfest for church. We found some good buys and saw a lot of people. Better run. Darby just showed up so I'm off to visit.

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it interesting how something so simple can still be so complicated?

No one can replicate or out-do my grandmother's mashed potatoes. And they're mashed potatoes. It doesn't get much harder than a food with the recipe contained in the name.