Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Shoe Mission

Well last week I told you about Yoel, the little guy trying to get shoes for the people in his village in Ethiopia. Well Yoel is making great progress. His goal now is to get 200 pairs of crocs/clogs to take with him to Ethiopia in a couple months to give to all the people in his village. I asked you all to help by sending the shoes to Yoel. Several of you have done so and I thought you ought to see the happy guy that is opening all of your packages as they arrive.



If you feel moved to help Yoel accomplish his shoe mission you can send the crocs to Yoel Lees, 922 Bradford Greens CT NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525. He is accepting all colors and sizes of crocs.

Thanks for considering it!

Jessie

2 comments:

Sandee said...

What a great post. I'll get on this.

Selva said...

wow very nice child collection...I bought this Joseph seibel for my child.i can see the happiness from his face..Thanks for seibel