Friday, June 01, 2007

TGIF

I'm so glad it is finally Friday! This has felt like the longest week ever! Very stressful for what was supposed to be a vacation week for me. I'm hoping that Darby and I will get our passports soon so we can go on vacation. Supposedly our Senators are still working on it.

I just got off the phone with Heather and Kelci. They had a fabulous time time yesterday and their luggage has arrived. That made them very happy girls. Heather was watching the sun come up as we were talking and she said the view from their room is amazing. Both she and Kelci warned me that Darby and I won't be getting great gifts from Greece. I guess everything is really expensive and they are having a hard time finding anything cool that they can afford. I don't really care about a gift I just can't wait to see their pictures.

I went and got paint for the nursery today. It took the guys at Sherwin-Williams an hour to get my paint colors matched to the bedding but they did it. I was so impressed. They really worked at it and didn't give up till they got it matched perfectly. It's hard to get good customer service but they really went above and beyond. I just wish that they would come paint the room for me.

I am going to have to have my dad put up a chair rail around the middle of the room after I get done painting. The bottom of the walls will be a chocolate brown color (Baby Wagoner Brown) as the guys titled it and the top part of the walls will be white and green (Baby Wagoner Green)stripes. The green is really pretty and matches the bedding perfectly. It will take awhile to get it all painted but it will hopefully look really cute when it is done.

Jessie

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Sounds great. Glad they got their luggage, but sorry that everything is so expensive. Well, at least they are there.

Sounds like the nursery is going to be awesome once it is done. Pictures would be nice... Peace :)