Thursday, August 09, 2007

Pool Party.... Or Not

It's so hot here I just want to lay in the pool and do nothing all day. But my pool is not my friend right now. When we went to Louisiana I had someone taking care of everything but the pool... How I forgot that I don't know but I did. So when we came home it looked like a pond. Now we are close to being back on track but not close enough. The chemicals are right but there is still a yucky cloudy look to the water. So tomorrow I'm heading back to the pool place with another water sample to see if they can help me yet again....

I just want to swim. That's it. I don't want much just to swim in clear water. Not cloudy water, not yucky water. But crisp blue clear lovely water... It's 105 here shouldn't that be possible?

Other than the heat things are good here. I'm feeling so much better than I was over the weekend! And today is the first day I haven't even missed my Diet Dr. Pepper so I survived after all. And tomorrow is Friday so things are getting better all the time.

Jessie

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I hope it cools down soon. We are much cooler in California and that has been very nice. When it's only in the low 90's we are happy campers. :)