Saturday, November 24, 2007

Catch Up

Wow it's been a week since I've blogged. I'm bad! Yes I've gotten your phone calls and emails. I'm not dead, I'm just really busy and blogging has gone to the bottom of the to do list. But I promise I will get caught up this weekend. I took lots of fun pictures at Thanksgiving and have some stories to tell so I will get caught up!

I haven't posted the Blogging Biggest Loser results and I get a big BOO for that. But the most important thing to know is that Natalie is the Biggest Loser of the whole sheebang and the biggest loser of the week with another pound lost. That puts her at 15 pounds lost so far! GO MISS NATALIE!!!! Please give her visit and a big congrats on all her hard work!

Okay I've got pictures to sort through and edit and then I'll get more up!

Jessie

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, crap. I haven't updated on the Biggest Loser competition in weeks. So, here's the thing. I think I should probably bow out since I'm now up about 2 pounds from my starting weight. I've been going through a rough time in the last few weeks with some family tragedies, a resurgence of my depession, and a bout of strep throat and my diet & fitness goals just became low priority for awhile. I got back to the gym today though and am getting back on the bandwagon, but I'll be happy to break even with my starting weight at this point!!