Sunday, March 11, 2007

Adoption Class

Yesterday Heather and I went to Overland Park for my International Adoption Seminar. I'm so glad Heather went with me. We learned A LOT of new things! So much information on attachment and bonding and discipline and travel. Really a great seminar. We also met two other families adopting from Ethiopia which is great. Now we have some local connections! And there were a couple of families adopting from China.

So now I'm waiting for our FBI clearance to come back and then we can get our fingerprints done at immigration. I sent our fingerprints off to the FBI on February 6th and have yet to get them back. I've checked and they were received but not processed yet. Very frustrating to me! Nothing like waiting on someone else to do their job.

Jessie

No comments: