Thursday, March 29, 2007

Earthworm Attack

Okay seriously the earthworm situation is about to send me over the edge. I don't know why I'm freaking out so bad about them but I am. I've never seen such a large number of earthworms in one location and they are really gross! I bet there are a hundred of them on my driveway!!! Anytime I take the dog out they are there. I'm afraid Lena is gonna get a bunch in her mouth and bring them in the house. I HATE EARTHWORMS!!! Why do they have to be all over? A couple of them were on top of each other and I know they are gonna reproduce and then there will be more earthworms! MAKE THE EARTHWORMS GO AWAY!!!!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

Has it been raining a lot? Sprinklers on? They move from the dirt/lawn to dryer places so they won't drown. I guess fishing is out of the question? Just kidding.

Josh said...

Maybe you need more fishermen.