Saturday, January 19, 2008

Planning

Today Darby and I went to Kansas City to meet with my adoption attorney. He is a very nice guy and very competent and calming. We went over the process and fees and all that fun stuff. I'm glad that piece is out of the way and we can just focus on getting ready for this little guy to debut. It looks like it could be happening pretty quickly. While I'm trying not to get too excited I'm also trying to be realistic. If this all works out and the little guy comes home with me I want to make sure everything is ready for him. So I've been working on things like a mad woman to prepare. I'm crossing my fingers and praying like crazy that this will work out like I'm dreaming it will.

Jess

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I really hope it works out for you!

Mimi Lenox said...

Praying that it all works out and you get your little guy.