Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick

A week ago my throat started hurting and I started coughing a lot. I thought it was just allergies. It was always bad in the morning but then by around 10 or so I would start feeling better until it got bad again in the evening. Well yesterday I started losing my voice. Today my voice is pretty much gone and my throat was like fire. So off to the doctor I went. Because I haven't been in like three weeks and that $50 was just burning a hold in my pocket.

So after spending my money and waiting in line for over an hour at the pharmacy I now have a prescription for strep throat and a double ear infection. Good times! I don't know what the deal is but the last year it feels like I'm always on an antibiotic for something. Even when I try to wait it out and hope it will go away on it's own I end up having to go to the doctor. I hate that. I hate how much it costs everytime I have to go. What a pain.

So I had to stay home today and since I'm contagious until I've been on the antibiotic for 24 hours it looks like I'm stuck at home tomorrow. YUCK! Lena and I have spent the day napping and watching movies. I decided that if I was going to be stuck here I was going to be as productive as possible. So while watching movies I've been putting all my mom's old pictures in photo albums. I've filled two albums so far which means 1200 pictures. And I'm halfway into the third. Hopefully all the rest will fit in that last one. It's been something on my to do list for along time so at least it's getting accomplished.

Jessie

No comments: