Saturday, March 01, 2008

Not Again

Miss S gave birth to a baby girl on Thursday. After several drama filled days of going back and forth she has decided to parent the baby. So I've now hit failed adoption number 3! I think I may be getting close to a world record in failed adoptions. If anyone is reading this and has had three or more failed adoptions please leave me a comment and let me know how you deal with this.

I'm so pissed off right now. I'm not pissed at Miss S I'm pissed at the universe and God. I don't understand why this keeps happening. And I really don't understand why I'm a person that can't just get pregnant and have her own baby. It's horrible having to ask someone for a baby. And it pisses me off that I have no control or power in this. So now I'm back to waiting. Always waiting.

So that's the scoop of the week.

Jessie

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so sorry! My son was adopted from Guatemala so I didn't have to go through what you are now. I understand your feelings and hope you are matched with your baby soon.

Kelli said...

I am so sorry you are dealing with this yet again. I really thought this would be the one. You have every right to feel pissed right now!