Sunday, March 02, 2008

Regrouping

Sundays are the best for regrouping. I got a lot accomplished today. I went grocery shopping, did laundry, played with Lena, cleaned my bedroom, paid some bills. Basically I stayed busy and kept my mind off everything else. Nothing like busy work to keep a girl going.

Tomorrow will be a busy day at work. I have a staff meeting in the morning and a meeting with the county attorney in the afternoon. I have a ton of reports to go over and emails to return. So I'll stay preoccupied most of the day there. That's never a bad thing.

I wish I could say I'm bouncing back from this failed one like I have the others. I'm not as sad as the other times but I'm still really angry. I don't really know what I'm going to do. I don't know if this is the end of the road or not. I'm not in a good place and there are no clear answers. Maybe tomorrow when the sun comes up I'll have a clearer picture....

Jessie

1 comment:

Darby said...

don't forget the open window....love you!