Saturday, August 04, 2007

Stuck

I feel like I'm stuck in quicksand or stuck in time or stuck in my head. I don't know how to explain it really. I just can't seem to get anything done. My to do list is a mile long. My house is a mess, my yard looks like a jungle, I don't remember when I last balanced my check book and I feel like crap. I just can't get motivated to do anything. When I wake up in the morning my intentions are good but I just don't follow through.

I keep thinking maybe I'm depressed but then I don't do anything about that either. I could sleep all day and not feel bad about it. Okay I would feel bad about it but I wouldn't change it. My kitchen table looks like the mailbox threw up on it and my bedroom looks like the closet exploded. But do I care... Not enough to fix it...

Maybe tomorrow

Jessie

3 comments:

Cricket said...

This too shall pass... Look up Jess, look up...
Loving you

Darby said...

depressed and how about totally exhausted too. think about it...you've been running...literally running from state to state and even another country all summer long. not even considering the emotional toll, that alone would be exhausting. give yourself some down time jess and you will come out of this. and of course...i'm here to help you in any way i am able!! love you--

Sandee said...

I think what you are going though is normal based on what you have been through the last few months. Just don't feel guily right now. Let it pass...because it will. :)