Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chickens

The supervisors position at work is rather interesting. Granted this is my first full week at it so I expected it to be a bit challenging. However, it's stranger than I imagined. Today at about 4:15 it hit me that being a supervisor must be very similar to being pecked to death by chickens. Not incredibly painful however it is painfully annoying. Everyone has questions all the time, no one has boundaries, and everyone could learn a little bit about patience. At one point today I just closed my door and locked it for 10 minutes so I could check email without being interupted. Tomorrow my goal is to sneak to the bathroom twice throughout the day so I don't almost pee my pants on the way home!

Jessie

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Then set some boundries. You can mold all of this in any positive shape you want...Just go forth and prosper. :)