Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wow

It's only Tuesday and I already feel like the weekend should be here! That's not a good sign my friends. That only means that it's going to be one heck of a long week in my world. I transition to my new position at work on Monday so this week is pure crazy. I'm pretty organized at work but I still have a to do list a mile long. All the things I want to get done before I go. I just want things to be in good shape for the next person....

I spent today running and I plan to spend tomorrow cleaning, filing, and packing my office up. I also start back to classes tomorrow. Fun times! I'm dreading the return to school but hopefully my classes will be interesting.

Jessie

2 comments:

Darby said...

do you have to move offices or just getting all the aftercare stuff out? be careful at school!!

Comedy + said...

You'll settle in and do just fine. Hang in there. New jobs are always stressful for a bit. Have a great day. :)