Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Finished

Well my mom's funeral and burial was yesterday. So today was the first day in a long time that I haven't seen her or had the focus of the day be on her. It's been a little rough but not as bad as I thought. I'm just so worn out so it's hard to get to worked up about much of anything.

I still have a lot of family here. Heather, my Dad and Cricket, Shawn and Amanda, and my aunts. I think people are going to start heading home Saturday. So I am guessing Sunday is when things will really get rough... Who knows though!

I have realtors coming to look at my house tomorrow so I can get it put on the market to sell. I'm moving to my mom's place. It seems like the best plan. So repainting, packing, unpacking, sorting, etc will keep me busy for awhile... I suppose that is a good thing.

Thanks so much for all the kind messages and thoughts. I appreciate that more than you will probably ever know. This whole thing is harder than I ever thought it would be. However, it's nice to know I'm not alone and that people care.

Thanks again!
Jessie

1 comment:

Jules said...

Good to have you back. :-)