Tuesday, September 19, 2006

TV

Well I got the DVR thing for my TV. It's like Tivo but it's through my cable company. It's pretty freaking cool! So now I can record all my favorite shows and not have to worry about tapes, etc. It's way nice!

So lately I've been watching a lot of Rosie on The View! I love her!!!! I just think she is hilarious and talented and real. I love her for being so vocal about the things that are important to her. And I adore the fact that she is such a great Mom! She just loves her kids and that is awesome to see!!! She is doing great on The View but I wish it was just The View with Rosie. We could leave out Joy and Barbara and for sure that wacky Elizabeth!

I've also been watching Nancy Grace at night. Again I enjoy her too! I know a lot of people can't stand her but I respect her for doing what she does. She was engaged to be married and her fiance was murdered many years ago. That motivated her to become a lawyer. She is such an advocate for victims rights and I think there need to be more people like her. Giving victims a voice is a big deal!

Tonight Darby and I watched Dancing with the Stars. Jerry Springer cracks me up. I don't think he did half bad. My favorite for the night was Sara Evans. She is pretty cute and really improved in the last week.

Also watched the first episode of Law and Order SVU. Good as usual. That show never lets me down. I suppose that is why it's one of my favorites! Elliot looked amazing as usual and Olivia is just always beautiful.

Watched Studio 60 last night. I have a feeling I'm going to like that show. I am guessing it will stay on for awhile. Matthew Perry did a great job! I really missed him since the end of Friends. He is a great comedic actor.

That's what I know. Are any of you watching any new shows that I need to check out?

Jessie

3 comments:

LaughterThoughts said...

My mother-in-law keeps telling us we need to get DVR and every time we see her she talks about theirs... it sounds great, but we don't want to pay for it! (We don't even have cable, so we'd probably have to get that to get the DVR, too.) It might not be worth it for us since we don't watch a whole lot of t.v. Our somewhat-staple shows are Survivor, CSI (only the original), LOST, and Grey's Anatomy. There are a couple I've seen previews for that looked good, but I can't even remember what they were!

Bethany said...

Oh DVR is awesome! I have it too! I've been watching a lot of Law and Order (SVU and CI - for some reason I like CI better). I also have been watching Bones, House, Standoff, and Justice but I'll stop watching Justice when LOST starts probably. I love being able to watch TV and think, "What did that guy say? Oh I'll rewind it and find out!"

Jules said...

"She is doing great on The View but I wish it was just The View with Rosie. We could leave out Joy and Barbara and for sure that wacky Elizabeth!"

Ditto!!!

And of course, you need to watch LOST. Buy or rent Season 1 & 2 on DVD and watch them all before the Oct. 4th premiere. You will thank me.