Thursday, September 21, 2006

Missing

My cell phone is missing. I have no clue where it is. I think it was abducted by a cell phone monster! I have called it and called it and can't find it in the house, the yard, the car, the garage. It's driving me nuts. And now I'm guessing that I've probably called it so much that the battery is dead and it won't ring. Damn phones!

My sickness just seems to be hanging on too. My throat still hurts, I'm still tired, and my earball is killing me. Yes I know earball isn't a word but I like it. I make up words because I can. My earball hurts! And I don't like it at all...

So I'm taking Lena to bed and I'm hoping I can sleep away the pain and maybe I will have a dream about where in the heck my phone is!

Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. I also hope you dreamed where to find the cell phone. I miss my daily communication. Hope things are getting a little easier for you. Congrads on the new job, when do you start?

Jules said...

Hey, how you doin? I've been thinking about you.