Monday, June 18, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Something happened tonight and Heather and I went a little crazy. It was kinda like Spring cleaning in the middle of summer. We got rid of so much stuff and cleaned so much stuff. Clearing out stuff to make room for baby! Heather is a little slave driver. Everytime I finished with one thing she would give me something else to do. My chore list kept getting longer and longer. I just wanted to quit and watch Nip/Tuck but she kept pushing. It's a good thing because we have so much stuff to get done before the baby comes and she helps keep me on track. Thank God for that girl! If we keep it up for the next couple weeks everything will fall into place nicely.

Jessie

2 comments:

Sandee said...

She sounds like she is very organized. Keep working and soon you will be ready for the little one. :)

Chelle / Chel said...

And it feels so nice once everything is clean and organized. And then you get to do it all over again in a week! Yay!

-Chel