Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8 Random Things

Good old Natalie tagged me for this meme.

Now….here’s the rules. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people. It’s fun. Give it a shot. It's also a great way to get to know other bloggers.

1. I didn't learn to ride my bike without training wheels till I was like 12 years old. Lame I know. I hate bikes! Mainly I hate falling off the bikes, hence the training wheels.

2. I can't whistle. When I was a child I used to make the "whoot whoot" sound to mimick a whistle. Again lame but at least I was creative.

3. For some reason any plant that I put in my office at work dies. Right now I have a pot of dirt with sticks poking out of it as all the leaves have died.

4. I want to live in Alaska for a brief period of time before I die. Not a long time just awhile.

5. There is only one brand of underwear that I like. I'm not telling you what kind but I'm picking about panties.

6. I don't like staying the night at other people's houses. I'll do it but I would much rather be at my own house or a hotel. I just feel funny about being in people's space.

7. I haven't been on a date in so long! I was thinking about this the other day and it's really depressing! So if you know any single, employed, non alcoholic, kind, christian men that don't have a criminal record send them my way.

8. This is crazy but on my list of 100 things to do before I die I have run a marathon written on it. What's so funny about that is that I'm a fat kid that hates running. For some reason I think I want to run the marathon but not have to train or move from my couch.... is that possible.

So that's my 8 random things. I'm not gonna pick 8 people to do this. If you read this and want to do it leave me a comment and I'll link to ya.

Jessie

No comments: