Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Parade

Tonight was the annual Christmas Parade here in town. I was really looking forward to going. I came home after work to change into warmer clothes and eat something before I went. Lena wanted to play so I stopped to play fetch with her and then we were playing on the couch. The next thing I knew I was waking up and it was 10:00. I fell asleep and slept through the parade!!!! I guess work wore me out today!

So now that it's time for me to go to bed I am wide awake. That's a bad deal. I guess I'll surf the net for awhile and do some house work and maybe I'll be able to fall asleep again later....

Jessie

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I went to bed at 7:30 tonight to have a thirty-minute nap. I woke up at 9:30. We should call each other up and gab because I'm not sleepy either and I have no desire to do that housework.