Sunday, November 25, 2007

Addictions

I have to admit that I have a few addictions. Darby calls me on it from time to time so I guess I'll just admit it to the world.

My first big addiction is playing tetris on my phone. I seriously play all the time! I play so much I have to charge my cell phone two to three times a day. I also play so much that two of the keys on my RAZR are coming off because they are the ones I use the most. That fast drop key is almost gone completely. Pretty bad that I will have to get a new phone because of it.

I think now the tetris thing has become a comfort thing. I used to tear up paper during meetings as a way to keep my hands busy. Now I put my phone on silent and play. I also play when I'm watching tv which really drives Darby nuts. So tetris is a bad deal for me.

My other addiction is all Darby's fault. She is the one that told me about bidz.com and got me hooked. If you haven't gone to bidz yet you should proceed with caution. Once you start it's very hard to stop. But I've gotten a ton of jewlery cheap because of it. In fact I have enough jewlery being shipped to me I could probably open my own jewlery store. Pathetic but oh so true...

Jess

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm off to bidz.com. I hope I don't regret it.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm back. I'm going to regret it, I'm pretty sure.