Saturday, November 24, 2007

Parker's Post


Parker has to be one of the most amazing young men I have ever met. And luckily he happens to be my relative! I'm a lucky girl. His birthday was on Thanksgiving this year and what is really strange is that ever year I get more and more thankful for him!

Last night Parker really wanted me to stay the night at his house. He wanted me to be his "guest"! He is absolutely the best host in the world. Parker informed me as soon as I got to his house that I could do anything I wanted and have anything I wanted. I think I'm going back to his house often. It's pretty rare when I get everything I want! So since I got to do anything I wanted I became addicted to his Nintendo Wii and played that for hours! I also got to have as many kool-aid jammers as I wanted. Needless to say I barely had one finished when Parker would bring my next one. I had a lot to drink!

Parker not only kept me fed and watered but he also provided hours of entertainment and he let me be a part of his movie making ventures. If he ever gets on the big screen I hope he remembers me and sends me some money or some kool-aid jammers.

I promised Parker that he would end up on the blog. So here is some video of his crazy robot dancing. I love you Parker boy!!!!


No comments: