Friday, November 09, 2007

African Footprint


On Tuesday night my friend Molly and I drove 2 hours to see African Footprint perform. It was totally worth the drive! I was so impressed. African footprint is a group from South African and they are so talented and entertaining. You really need to visit their website and see where they are touring. If there is a show anywhere close to where you live you just must go! I LOVED IT!!!!

If anyone in my family is reading this and still hasn't gotten me a Christmas present I would love to have the African Footprint CD! The show was a great mix of singing and dancing and I loved the music. I'd like to be able to listen to it whenever I want. The thing I love about African music is that it's so fast paced and it just makes ya happy inside. I don't know if it's the drums or what but I love it.

Jessie

No comments: