Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Coat

Oh my goodness it was so cool today! It was just beautiful out. I mowed mom's yard today and it wasn't miserable. It was such a change I almost put my coat on! I am so used to the heat I just didn't know what to do!!!

I found this cool site that I think folks need to check out. It is www.realage.com Really a neat site. You fill out this survey thing and it tells you what your real age is versus what your calendar age is. Like my calendar age is 26.1 and my real age is 26.9. Then it gives you a list of things you can do to reduce your real age. It is really awesome!

On a side note my new bra is AMAZING!!! I feel like a new woman today. I look slimmer, my clothes fit better, my back doesn't hurt and I have perkier boobs! What a great thing!!!!

Jessie

1 comment:

Justin said...

It's all about the perkier boobs :D