Sunday, August 06, 2006

What a Day

Today has been quite a day. I got a lot done around my house! But then I didn't really have an option. When I woke up this morning Lena had shredded a bunch of Kleenex. Like an entire box. She also drug all the shoes out of my closet. I even took pictures...
That was a nice way to wake up. So I had to clean up that mess and if I was doing that I might as well keep going. So my house looks halfway decent already. That's a good thing.

Spent the late afternoon and early evening at my mom's house. We had a good talk today. It has been awhile since we have been able to really talk. Sometimes she is too tired, or her meds are screwed up or it just doesn't happen. But tonight we got like a straight 10 minute period to just talk. It made me feel a little better about some things.

I'm going to mediate for the dogs. Here are the two of them actually attempting to play nice....



Me

No comments: