Sunday, August 27, 2006

No Moving

Well the ticker isn't moving this week. I weighed this morning and I stayed exactly the same. I was really hoping it would have gone down a bit but staying the same is better than moving up! I should just be grateful.

It's a good thing I weigh on Sunday's and not Monday's because I ate a ridiculous amount of food today! We had the best meals at my mom's house today. Egg Casserole for breakfast, chili corn dogs at lunch, and chicken and noodles for dinner! I ate so much I hurt. I don't know why I do that! I seriously feel like I could just roll around the house.

Mom fell today. That was pretty dang scary! She got up by herself from her nap and fell in the bathroom. We always help her get around but didn't know she was up. Luckily she only has some bumps and bruises. It could have been so much worse. We have been so worried about her falling and then having it happen just really freaked us all out. What a mess!

Me

1 comment:

Jules said...

You are right. Better to stay the same than go in the opposite direction.