Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rough One

It has been on heck of a day. Very emotional today! My mom and I had a long talk this morning about the possibility that she won't beat this cancer. We talked about heaven and how much we love one another and how much I still need her. It was emotional and hard but I guess it's time we face this.

Then this afternoon she had a lot of pain and got upset. I hate seeing her cry so I was pretty much a mess too. I just wish I could help her somehow. I feel like she is being tortured. How horrible it must be to have your mind and heart so want to be alive and have your body turning against ya. I just want to dig up a magic wand somewhere and make it okay for her.

This whole thing just sucks!

Jess

2 comments:

Rob said...

I'm glad the two of you are taking advantage of the opportunity to talk things out. Too many people don't, even when they should.

I'll be praying for you and your mom.

Justin said...

It's certainly not a fun talk, but I'm glad you two had it. I'll be praying for you, too.