Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Baby Jesus and a Broken Glucose Meter

It's not been the best morning. Lena my dog ate Baby Jesus! She stole baby Jesus from my nativity set on the end table and ate him. That's not good. Not only does my nativity set look stupid without Jesus but I think that is a sign that my dog is going to hell. Just me but eating Baby Jesus is not a good thing.

When I left for work this morning I heard a crunching sound. So I got out to inspect and I guess my glucose meter that I check my blood sugar with fell out of my purse. I ran it over. It's just destroyed. So I called the doctor's office and they are gonna call in a new one. My guess is though that insurance won't pay for it. I haven't had that one quite a year yet. December 6th will be a year so I'll have to eat the cost on that.

Good times here!

Jessie

No comments: