Tuesday, November 28, 2006

PBR Finals

Jason Lahr is a guy from my town. He goes to my church and he is a pretty nice guy. He is also an amazing steer wrestler. In fact he will be at the Professional Bull Riders Finals in Las Vegas! He has been in the passed and I don't know if he will go again. I think it would be pretty awesome to somehow get PBR Finals tickets. I would love to watch him win. His dad passed away from cancer in August of 2005 and his mom was such a great support to my mom, my sister and I while my mom was battling cancer. She was always sending cards and praying for us. It would be neat to see him win and see her enjoy a moment of something really great!

When you come from a town like Emporia there isn't much that usually happens here. Lots of people rodeo but not many get very far. For some regular good old boy like Jason to make it this far is neat to hear about and hopefully for some people from around here see. I have heard that quite a few people from town are going so that is good. Hometown support sure couldn't hurt anything. Go Jason!

Jessie

No comments: