Sunday, November 12, 2006

Puppy Problems

My Lena is having a rough time tonight with her allergies. I have given her the Benedryl like the vet recommended but she is still wheezing and scratching her little eyes. I hate it when she is sick! Pet care is harder than I ever thought it would be. I try so hard to take good care of her but it's not like she can tell me what is wrong exactly or how she is feeling. I never knew I'd have to become a pro at special needs pet care. The heart guard stuff, the allergy stuff, the special food, and the flea medications all add up to a lot of time and money. But then I look at Miss Lena and she is so freaking cute and lovable that I can't stay frustrated long! She is worth it all!!! I just don't know what I would ever do without her. She may just be a dog to someone else but I'm pretty attached to her.

Jess

No comments: