Sunday, November 26, 2006

Making progress

Well I'm getting some stuff marked off the to do list... It is not looking like everything is going to get done today.. But here is what I've done so far...

I've cleaned the fridge and gotten groceries for the week. I did get the outside lights and decorations done. That was quite an ordeal! Took me way longer then I planned. My Christmas tree is up, my wonderful ornaments are on it and it looks great. However, there are still about 10 tubs of decorations to be put up inside and I'm just done. I'm not feeling it now. I'm tired and I think I'm calling it a day with the decorating.

I've only gotten 2 loads of laundry done and I'm considering dropping my clothes at the dry cleaner to be pressed tomorrow because I don't want to mess with it. My Christmas cards are in a nice little stack on my desk. Maybe I will get to those tomorrow night... I like to have them addressed and ready to send on the 1st. So I still have time. I have yet to pay the bills but it will get done before I go to bed tonight.

Trying to get all my weekend stuff done in one day doesn't work. The Tour De Turkey kinda screwed up my weekend events but it was totally worth it. I'm so glad we went everywhere we did. Now I just have to get caught up.

Jessie

No comments: