Monday, July 09, 2007

Manic Monday

Today I had to return to the real world. I had work and class today and I thought I was ready... But by 3:00 I was dragging. I was so worn out! All the napping and beach time caught up to me I guess. The worst part about vacation is when it's over right.

Miss N went back to the doctor today and it looks like the baby could be arriving anytime. She is 3 cm dilated and is having back pains and some contractions. The doctor thought she would have him within the week. So with that in mind today was even more of a whirlwind. I'm trying to get everything in order here at home so Heather and I can just throw stuff in the car and get on the road as soon as she calls.

It's 12 hours from here to where she will be having the baby in Louisiana so that means we could very possibly miss the delivery. I hate to think of that. I really want to be there. I don't want her to be alone. So I'm hoping that we can get there in time. I just keep reminding myself that God has done such a good job fitting this all together so far that it will work out the way he plans... I just have to come along for the ride.

I'm going to try to go to bed. I don't say sleep anymore because I don't do much of that. My mind is running a million miles a minute now and I tend to lay there thinking...

Till tomorrow

Jessie

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Try to get some rest. You will need it to drive 12 hours. :)