Saturday, July 21, 2007

800

This is my 800th post. Hard to believe I've made that many posts. Doesn't seem like I've been blogging that long. But I guess so...

Heather and I are getting all packed up again for hopefully our last trip to Louisiana for awhile. We are ready to head out tomorrow morning sometime. We are going halfway and then we are going to finish up on Monday. I'm hoping that breaking things up will make it less exhausting.

Tuesday morning at 5:30 is when Miss N will be induced. I'm so excited, nervous, scared, relieved, happy, and down right terrified. This has been such an overwhelming experience. It's hard to believe we are reaching the big day! I just wanna hold my baby boy. Not long till that happens now.

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend! I'm off to finish packing.

Jessie

3 comments:

Darby said...

i CANNOT wait either!!! hard to believe that it's finally here!! be careful and call me LOTS!!!

Jules said...

How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about him/her!!! Mazel tov!

Sandee said...

How exciting. I can't wait for you to hold your baby boy too. I'll be waiting to hear and happy 800th. :)