Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Home at last

My mom is finally home! Thank God! I was really really missing her. I just needed to see her. And I did and she looks tired and she looks like she doesn't feel good but she still looks like my mom. I love her so much. It's amazing how just seeing her calms me. She makes it all okay.

Today is Heather's birthday. So Happy Birthday Heather. She is 19 which amazes me! It doesn't seem possible. She received flowers from my mom's best friend Doreen which was very nice! From the way she described them it sounds like a beautiful arrangement. She also got quite a few cards. So it wasn't to crappy of a day for her. I was worried about that. But it was "okay".

I'm gonna go to bed soon. I want to get up early in the morning to work out so I don't have to do it after work. So that's my plan.

Night all

Jessie

No comments: