Thursday, February 02, 2006

One Sick Mom

My mom went to the doctor today and he sent her to a hospital in Topeka. She was admitted this evening. I'm glad he referred her on to somewhere bigger and hopefully better. But I'm still a little nervous about her being an hour away. I can't get there quick.

She insisted I not go tonight to see her. Her sister is with her. So Heather and I will go tommorow evening to be with her. I keep telling myself that this means she will get good care and it will make it better. But I'm still struggling. I'm just overwhelmed with so many emotions... God has a plan though. I just have to believe that.

Lots of homework to do and calls to make.

Jessie

1 comment:

LacyGirl said...

Hang in there girl. We're praying for ya. If ya need, just call me, i'll come running, no matter how far, ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough ... blah blah blah ... i tried... i don't know the song .. but i do mean the emotion. love ya!