Tuesday, February 14, 2006

So Lonely

Where did all the people go? I just realized this is the first night I'm really alone in a very long time. Heather is back at school. Mom is in Chicago and all the rest of the family returned to their homes. I'm a little bit lonely. Didn't know that would be possible but I am.

Mom handled the flying situation well. No major problems and no puking in the little bag. But the neatest thing is that they picked her up in a LIMO! How cool is that. Who would think that her first Limo ride would be to the cancer hospital. That part sucks but hey a limo ride is a limo ride. Country girls don't have that happen to often!

I watched American Idol tonight and that cowboy group was killing me. They were to odd for me. And the brothers on there both need to go. It's annoying me. I do like that little gal Paris. Her voice is very different. I'm not sure if I'm gonna like this season to much. I haven't really gotten to excited about any of the contestants yet. We will just have to wait and see I suppose.

Homework Calling
Jessie

No comments: