Friday, February 09, 2007

Can You Say Hobbies!

Okay I thought that I was a girl with a lot of hobbies. I tend to have my hands in a little bit of everything. But I've found someone that officially has to have more hobbies than anyone I have ever met. I don't know how Cass has time to keep up with so many different hobbies. And Cass doesn't just have her hobbies she also blogs about a bunch of her hobbies. She is a very busy gal to say the least! To find Cass just stop by one of her great blogs listed below!

Cass Knits
Cass's Midlife Musings
Digi-Cass
Six Neat Things
You Know Not!
Mothering Many
The Native North Carolinian
The History Hound

Jessie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee! Thanks Jesse. I do have one more hobby and blog to match. It's genealogy, but that site is so rough right now, I am not ready for anyone to see it, LOL! Thanks for the post: it cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention she has 8 kids too!!! I only have 1 kid and 1 blog and can't keep up some days.

Josh said...

Holy Cow... that's a lot of blogs to keep track of!