Saturday, February 03, 2007

Weekend Wonderful...

Well last night I walked in the door and my Heather greeted me! I was so dang happy to see her face. It's been three weeks since she went back to school and that caused me to have considerable sister withdrawal symptoms. So I'm thrilled to have her here.

We went shopping for a bit last night and went out to dinner. I think we talked nonstop for about four hours trying to get all caught up. Cellphones don't cut it for us. There are always a million things that don't get said on the phone so we have to do it in person. Then when we got home we watched three weeks of Dirt episodes. We love that show!

This morning I went to my Grandma and Grandpa and Tom and Phyllis. Heather was supposed to go with me but she woke up sick. I think she has a flu bug. And according to her "bugs suck". So she is sleeping it off in bed today. Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow.

Jessie

No comments: