Sunday, February 25, 2007

Crazy Aunts

Well my crazy fun aunts came to visit for the weekend. We had to celebrate Heather's 20th birthday! I can't believe she is 20 but she is. So of course we celebrated with too much food and tons of laughing. I laughed more last night then I have in weeks. Maybe it burnt off the calories from the extra food. We played Mexican train dominos for hours and had a great time. Since we don't keep score I have no clue who won but boy it was a good time.

This morning we all went to church bright and early. Afterwards we went to breakfast and then came home and played more dominos. We are a mexican domino playing family I guess. They all headed home about 30 minutes ago. Now it's kinda quiet but not to bad. Heather and Kelci are still hear so it won't get real quiet for a couple more hours.

The aunts did mention that they read the blog every day and have noticed I haven't been posting as regularly. So I'm really going to try and get back on it this week every day. Sorry for the not so regular updates....

Jessie

No comments: