Friday, February 23, 2007

Health Site

www.healthadel.com is sponsoring this post and they want me to review their site. This is a pretty helpful health site in my opinion. There are quite a few useful articles like this one called,Does Homeopathic Medicine Work. There is also some helpful information about Type II Diabetes. The search feature on the site is good and there are several categories you can access. I think there are still some medical conditions, illnesses, etc. that could be added to their database but overall the site is helpful and informative. It is important to note that the site is fairly new so they are really off to a good start. I also appreciate that the informatino is presented in a way that a regular person can understand. No huge medical terms that would make it hard to follow. So my advice is that this site is good for your health!

Jessie

No comments: