Friday, February 23, 2007

Reality TV

I've always loved reality tv. There is nothing more entertaining to me than a good reality show. I've watched them all! I loved The Real World, Big Brother, Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, WifeSwap, The Bachelor, and Survivor. There have been others that I've watched and loved but I'm not listing them all. Reality TV is just fun to me. I think it's cool to watch real people on TV. I don't know why but I just like it. And lets get real I'm a little obsessed about them.

So lucky for me PayPerPost now has it's own reality show. They post new episodes on a regular basis. My favorite episode has to be episode eleven. This episode is about the PayPerPost biggest loser challenge. The Biggest Loser is one of my all time favorite shows so watching the PayPerPost folks try to lose the weight will be fun to watch. From watching the episode it seems that Britt and Tamale are off to a decent start. Well at least they have a plan. Hopefully they will be able to get on track with the plan and we can see what great success they have.

So enjoy Rock StartUp!



Jessie

No comments: