Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blogging Biggest Loser Week 3

Well this was an interesting week. Some of us lost a lot and some of us did a little gaining. I hate to admit it but I gained .5 pounds this week. Not sure exactly what happened there. I thought I did well but I'll have to reevaluate and work a little harder this week.

Natalie however rocked it out this week! Natalie lost 4 pounds this week! I'm so impressed with her. That puts her at a total of 9.5 pounds so far!!!! GOOOOOOO NATALIE!!!!

So right now we are sitting at a total of 24.6 pounds lost. That means we only need to lose another 75.4 pounds as a group to hit the 100 pounds mark! That is very realistic. In fact we could be at the half way point in two weeks if everyone lost about 1.5 pounds the next couple weeks. So lets do it team!!!

This week the challenge of the week will be to get to moving! Let's each get at least 15 minutes of exercise a day.

Good luck losing!

Jessie

No comments: