Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things That Make Me Uncomfortable


1. Spiders- Anytime I see them I get the creeps.
2. Talking to my ex-boyfriend's new girl friend. For some reason she calls and texts me every once in awhile and it makes me very uncomfortable.
3. When I see people being rude to their mom I get uncomfortable.
4. The waiter at my favorite restaurant makes me uncomfortable. He is a creepy hair net wearing weirdo that always stares at Darby's boobs.
5. Walking up to testify at court. Testifying doesn't bother me the walk to the stand does! I hate knowing that everyone is watching me and it's all quiet and I just know I'm gonna trip or wipe out....
6. When people ask me about the adoption I get uncomfortable because I'm embarrassed it's taking so long.
7. When telemarketers call the house and ask for my mom.
8. Riding in the car with someone I don't know very well and I don't have much to say.
9. Bra fitting... Enouch said!
10. Singing in church when their aren't many people and my voice is crappy and everyone can hear it.
11. Asking my dad for money. Thank God I haven't had to do that in awhile.
12. First dates!
13. Going to the gynocologist!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I'm so with you on this list (especially the spiders)!

Joyismygoal said...

Yeah and the Mom thing always

withthanksgiving said...

Great list. Spiders not so much unless they have fur.

I'm at maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com

Hootin Anni said...

#3....me too!!! Me too!!!

Drop by and visit with me; my Phone Conversation T T!!! Happy day to you.

Erica said...

I agree with the bra fitting and gynecologist appts. argh!!!

Nicholas said...

#8 is always uncomfortable!


http://agentlemansdomain.typepad.com