Saturday, October 06, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Yes you read that title right. I did actually type Christmas Shopping! Don't shoot me for mentioning it. My Dad and Cricket actually did all their Christmas shopping yesterday. Crazy I know! But they won't be back at their house until Christmas so they wanted to get it all done and have it all wrapped up before we all descend on their home in December. It makes sense actually and they don't have to fight the crowds.

For those of us that don't show months ahead of time but still want great deals CouponChief.com is the way to go. Since I'm on a budget this year I'm going to make a list of the people I need to buy for and what I want to get them. Then I'm heading over to Coupon Chief to see if I can find coupons for any of it. They have good coupons for both Gap and Old Navy which is good since I usually do a lot of my shopping at those two stores.

So I may not be ahead of the game and have all my shopping done like Dad and Cricket but at least I have a way to save a little money...

Jessie

No comments: